Friday, August 22, 2008

(none)

i don't know what i thought would come of us, but i really can't be surprised. with you there and me here it would be very hard to make something work. maybe i was just being overly optimistic in thinking that it might. yes I'm sad, but at the same time i know i said all i could, you know how i feel, and that there isn't any other way to explain my feelings than the way i have, and you know they wont change. I suppose all i can do is hope for the future. I'm very glad we are still going to be in each others lives though, you've become such a huge part of mine i can't think of what i would do if you werent in it anymore. and you thought i wouldnt want to visit anymore hahaha, i guess ill just have to take it one day at a time now. still cant wait to see you

No comments: